TSC NEWLY RECRUITED TEACHERS TO REPORT TO THEIR VARIOUS STATIONS ON JANUARY 6, 2020
The Teachers Service Commission has released reporting dates for newly recruited teachers.
This is good news especially for tutors who were recruited in 2019 and have since been waiting for the reporting dates.
The teachers are now expected to report to their new stations on January 6, 2020.
Appointment letters have already been dispatched to the county offices.
School principals are hence expected to pick the letters.
TSC VACANCIES AND NUMBER OF POSTS
Below is a list of the posts:
- Secretariat Internship-20
- Replacement of primary school teachers who exited service in August-220
- Replacement of secondary school teachers who exited service in August-44
- Post Primary teacher interns-6000
- Primary School Teacher Interns-4300
- Replacement of Primary school teachers who exited service in June/July-3348
- Replacement of Secondary school teachers who exited service in June/July-769
- County Directors and Deputy Directors-27
- Quality Assurance Officers and Sub county Directors-12
- Teacher Management Sub County Directors-64
- Permanent posts in secondary schools-4000
- Promotions for Heads- T Scale 10; Grade C5
- Promotions for Deputy Heads- T Scale 9; Grade C4