TSC Advertised Online Vacancies and Merit Lists July 2022; TSC Latest Recruitment Application Requirements/ Guidelines, Merit Lists per County, Interview Dates and Venues
The Teachers Service Commission advertises at least 5,000 recruitment vacancies for Teachers; Interview Dates-July 2022
Click Here to quickly access and check out available TSC recruitment teaching vacancies as of July 2022.
Read Also; TSC Recruitment (Internship/PnP) Merit Lists per County
2. Kakamega County TSC Recruitment Merit List- download all TSC Merit Lists for 2022 Recruitment at newspro. co. ke,
5. Nakuru County TSC Recruitment Merit Lists; Nakuru West Sub County,
7. Nakuru County TSC Recruitment Merit Lists; Rongai Sub-County,
8. Nakuru County TSC Recruitment Merit Lists; Subukia Sub County,
More TSC Recruitment lists for all counties loading…Follow us at newspro. co. ke for timely updates on the Latest TSC Recruitment News
The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, is a Constitutional Commission established under article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya.
Pursuant to this mandate, the Commission invites applications from suitably qualified teachers for the posts shown below.
Interested candidates, who meet the requirements & qualifications, should submit their applications online through the TSC Website – www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachers online’ not later than July 2022
Teachers Service Commission is an equal employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Please note that the advertised vacancies encompass fresh recruitment and not promotional positions.
TSC Mass Recruitment Merit Lists per County
Please note that:
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2022/2023 FY shall apply. Click Here to check out the latest TSC Recruitment guidelines 2022-2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any part of the country where vacancies exist and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill out more than one Application for Employment Form. Filling out two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manually filled applications will not be accepted.
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or school, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.