Teachers’ Appraisal Portal for Term 2 Now Active, Follow These Simple Steps to Upload Your Scores Onto the TSC T-PAD 2 Account Online
Teachers employed by the Commission are expected to upload their TPAD data onto the TSC T-PAD 2 portal before the portal gets deactivated.
The good news is that the link which was deactivated is now active and teachers can therefore update their scores for this term.
Owing to the rising cases of cyber crime, tutors are advised to carry out their appraisal either at designated, reliable cybers or use their personal device is phones and computers.
To fill data onto the TPAD database, the teacher must first of create a TSC T-PAD2 account and ensure that it is working.
How to Upload data onto the new TSC TPAD2 Account, Self-Appraisal for TSC Teachers Only
1. Once you have created a TPAD 2 Account, you can proceed to log in by entering your TSC Number, ID number and Password in the provided spaces then click on the login tab.
In case you lost your password, click on the tab labelled “Forgot Password” to reset it.
2. If you succeed to log in, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
3. Survey it quickly for “To do” or “Accomplished” Tasks at the top left corner of your device. If you are using a mobile phone, your tasks will be displayed in the form of three parallel lines on the top left corner.
4. Click in the Tasks and proceed to “Self-Appraisals” tab.
5. Select “Self-assessment” then “Create New Appraisal”
6. Choose the year and term and click on “On Duty” under the Eligibility column.
7. To this point, you would have created “My Appraisals.” Proceed to the “Action” column to appraise yourself.
8. Proceed to “Appraisal” and fill the required data/ fields.
9. Start with the Teaching Standards, Learners’ Progress and Lesson Attendance.
10. Select the menu items, one at a time to update data.
11. Click on the standard tab and select either primary or secondary under the standards by institution tab.
12. Edut scores for each teaching standard by clicking on the new rating tab.
13. Confirm your scores then click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
Note: you might experience some delays since the portal is currently being accessed by many teachers. You therefore need the patience of a cobra and resilience to beat the deadline.
If you have not created your tpad2 account, you can do so by following this procedure
New TSC TPAD Tool
In November 2019, the Commission introduced a user-friendly TPAD tool, commonly referred to as TPAD2.
TSC tpad2 Creation/Activation, login, URL: an ultimate guide on how to easily create, activate, login and use the latest user-friendly TPAD2 url link (http://220.127.116.11/auth/login)
This article provides reliable information on how to create, activate or log onto the new TSC TPAD2 portal, the latest TSC TPAD2 user-friendly URL link, TPAD Process, and new TSC TPAD teaching standards
Section 52 of the TSC Code of regulations for requires teachers to actively take part in the Teacher performance and appraisal development processes.
These include: Creating a TSC TPAD Portal, setting teaching/ learning targets on a termly basis, and working towards achieving them.
How to easily Create/Activate your TSC TPAD2 Portal using the new TSC tpad2 URL account creation link
Note: The new TSC TPAD 2 log in access link/ address is http://18.104.22.168/auth/login
How to register and log into your new TPAD2 login portal
Click on this link http://22.214.171.124/auth/create_account to access the new TSC TPAD2 registration portal
Create your new TSC TPAD2 account by first filling in the required data that is your TSC number, Phone number, ID number, Email address, and password.
After filling in the above details, click on the tab labeled “Create Account” to create your new TSC TPAD2 account.
Once your new TSC TPAD2 account is created, it will automatically get logged onto.
In the next window, fill in the following details: level of education and subject combinations for instance English and Literature then click on “Submit.”
Now your TSC TPAD 2 login account is ready for use, proceed to log in by clicking on the tab labeled “Proceed to log in.”
Requirements for TSC TPAD2 portal account
Teachers are expected to provide the following details when logging onto their new TSC TPAD2 accounts:
- TSC number
- ID number
- Log in Password
TPAD Process: simplified steps
- Roll out of appraisal calendar
- Setting of targets
- Working towards meeting the set targets and gathering evidence on the various achievements made
- Self-appraisal based on set standards and competencies
- Appraisal rating by the appraiser based on the evidence collected
- Meeting between appraiser and appraisal for agreed rating based on the evidence gathered
- Identification of gaps
- Development of teacher support and performance development
- Implementation of teacher support and performance development
New TSC TPAD Checklist
BELOW IS A COMPLETE CHECKLIST OF ALL TSC PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR THE NEW TSC TPAD TOOL
1. Current Personal Timetable
3. Updated lesson plans
4. Updated lesson notes
5. Updated records of work checked on a weekly basis
6. Approved schemes of work
7. Exam analysis per subject (Continuous and summative assessment results)
8. Marked learners’ exercise books
9. Co-curricular and team-building activity records
10. Learners’ Guidance and Counselling records
11. Copies of staff and departmental meetings’ minutes
12. TPAD records
13.Individualized Educational Programmes, IEP records
14. Professional Development records
15. Lesson observation records
16. Involvement with the community and other stakeholders
17. ICT integration in the teaching/ learning process
18. Teaching aids