KUCCPS 2022-2023 Admission Letter to Kenyatta University, KU
Following the official release of the 2022 KUCCPS placement results today for the 2021 KCSE candidate class, we are glad to inform you that all KUCCPS admission letters for the 2022-2023 intake are now available online. To download the 2022-2023 Kuccps admission letter to Kenyatta University, click Here. The official reporting date for KUCCPS applicants joining Kenyatta University, KU has been indicated on the admission letter between June and July. There might be slight variations depending on the course. Click HERE to quickly download your 2021-2022 KUCCPS Admission letter to Kenyatta University, KU.
Did you meet the entry requirements and attain the minimum entry grade to Kenyatta University? Big up! Kindly note that all students joining university are selected and placed by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS immediately after the release of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education. Selection is not randomly done. One has to meet or exceed the cut-off points set by KUCCPS.
KCSE candidates are therefore expected to apply to KUCCPS and specify their areas of interest by selecting their preferred programmes either during the first or second revision of courses within the set deadlines.
Students who are not satisfied with their KUCCPS placement to Kenyatta University this year are free to apply for inter-university transfer to their preferred institutions so long as they meet the placement criteria. To change your course at Kenyatta University, you need to apply for inter-faculty transfer after reporting.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE KENYATTA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
To download the university Admission letter;
- Access the KUCCPS Admission Letters Link at https://admissionletters.ku.ac.ke/kuccps.php
- Enter your KCSE Index Number (in the format Index Number/KCSE Year) and click on ‘Log In’.
- Locate the Admission Letter download tab and click on it to download it.
- Print the Admission letter and read the instructions keenly. In case you have queries, please direct them to the University by using the official (provided) contacts on your admission letter.
THE KENYATTA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
The University admission letter is an important document that enables a prospective student to prepare adequately before joining the institution. Contents of the University admission letter are:
- Your Admission Number
- Your Name
- Your Postal Address and other contact details
- The Course you have been selected to pursue.
- Reporting dates
- What to carry during admission; Original and Copies of your academic certificates, national identity card/ passport, NHIF Card, Coloured Passports and Duly filled registration forms accessible at the university’s website.
- Fees payable and payment details
Other documents that can be downloaded alongside the University admission letter are:
- Acceptance Form
- Student’s Regulations Declaration
- Accommodation Declaration
- Medical Form
- Emergency operation consent
- Student Data sheet
- Application for Hostel Form
- Student Personal Details Form
- University Rules and regulations
- Fee programme structure
These documents cab be returned to the University before or during admissions; depending on the instructions from the university.
Kenyatta University, KU admits both self- sponsored and government-sponsored students.
Most degree programmes take up to four years to complete. Diploma programmes on the other hand take up to three years.
Kenyatta University, KU has received global recognition for producing techno-servi and globally recognized graduates.