TSC advertises replacement vacancies for teachers who exited service in February 2021; Read the full details below; 2021 TSC teaching vacancies- replacement
TSC announces 431 replacement vacancies for teachers
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has announced a total of 431 replacement slots for teachers who exited service in February 2021.
The vacancies are specifically meant for high school teachers who will replace their predecessors that exited service due to natural attrition.
2021 TSC RECRUITMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS TO REPLACE THOSE WHO EXITED THROUGH NATURAL ATTRITION- FEBRUARY, 2021 (431)
How to apply for the 431 advertised TSC replacement vacancies at TSC online portal (https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke:9090/tsc-cgi/tm.live.w-recruit)
TSC portal for online application of the advertised vacancies.
Kindly note that all applications to fill the 2021 TSC replacement vacancies are purely done online by using the link https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke:9090/tsc-cgi/tm.live.w-recruit or http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login
Secondary teachers Online Application Process
To successfully apply for the 431 advertised posts for secondary school teachers, follow the steps below;
1. From your browser, type the address; https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke:9090/tsc-cgi/tm.live.w-recruit or http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login.
2. Fill your TSC No, ID number and mobile to log in. A verification code will then be sent to your mobile phone.
3. The sms code from TSC Kenya is sent to the applicant’s mobile phone
4. Enter the sms code then click ok.
5. You will be redieeredi to the screen for secondary teacher. Click on Apply/view
6. Fill in the details as required in the screen that will appear.
7. Choose the Ref from the drop down menu and fill the other details not auto filled then click ok . Click the button +click here to select the school
8. Choose the subjects, county, sub county and school and click ok
10. The screen showing the date, county, sub county, school and stage of the application will be displayed.
11.The teacher can apply for several vacancies.