TSC ADVERTISES 1 517 VACANCIES FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS: JUNE/ JULY 2020
TSC ANNOUNCES TEACHING POSITIONS; AVAILABLE TSC POSITIONS JUNE/JULY
The Teachers service commission has just advertised 1, 517 teaching posts. Out of these 1 517 vacancies 1148 advertised positions are for primary schools while the remaining 369 posts for secondary schools. These are permanent and pensionable positions that TSC aims to fill for Wajir, Mandera, and Garissa Counties.
The commission is inviting applications from appropriately/ suitably qualified teachers to be recruited under permanent and pensionable terms.
All those interested and meet the qualifications for either the primary or the secondary vacancies should make their applications online through the official TSC Website: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke to be received on or before Tuesday 30th June 2020.
The following are the requirements that must be met for those who wish to apply:
- Must have original professional and academic certificates
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen from Mandera, Wajir, and Garissa Counties.
- Must be a registered teacher as pert section 23 of the Teachers service commission act 2012.
- Must be holders of P1 certificate for primary schools’ vacancies
- Must be holders of a diploma in Education or a Bachelor’s Degree in Education for Secondary Schools’ posts
- Must have had a clean professional record.
For further detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools, interested candidates are advised to either contact TSC Offices at the County or Sub- County or visit the TSC website: http://www.tsc.go.ke
TSC LIST OF AVAILABLE VACANCIES FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN GARISSA, WAJIR AND MANDERA COUNTIES IN JUNE/ JULY 2020
The number of vacancies for primary school teachers within Garissa, Wajir and Mandera Counties stands at 1, 148.
Garissa County has got 287, Mandera 404, and Wajir 457 available teaching posts.
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES
The recruitment exercise should be fair and transparent.
Candidates who are not shortlisted should be notified and made to understand the reasons behind it.
In case of a tie, preference should be given to:
- Disabled candidates
- Applicants with 44-45 years with teaching experience but not employed by the Commission before.
- Quality of certificates presented with special reference to the candidates’ KCSE Mean grade. In case of a tie, it should be broken by considering the candidates’ subject grades.
Names of interviewed applicants should be ranked in order of merit and presented to the Commission.
Applicants who previously turned down an offer of employment from the Commission are not legible to apply.
Preference will be given to candidates who have never been employed by the Commission before.
Applicants previously employed by the Commission have to declare their past employment history and reasons backed up by evidence for termination.
ACADEMIC, PROFESSIONAL AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
Applicants must present the following documents:
- National ID card
- NCPWD card for Persons living with Disabilities
- KCPE certificate (s)
- KCSE certificate (s)
- Diploma or degree certificates and transcripts.
Note: provisional transcripts will not be accepted
- Primary and secondary school leaving certificates