Revealed: Why TSC Opted for Microsoft Outlook for Teachers Email Activation instead of Yahoo or Gmail
Three months ago, the teachers’ employer, Teachers Service Commission,-TSC instructed teachers to activate their emails.
The 90-day TSC Email Activation period lapses on April 30, 2021, after which no email Activation will be accepted for current TSC employed teachers this year.
The compliant teacher category simply did not foresee the rationale for activating the TSC email address provided.
To good news is that the Commission had already simplified the procedure by ensuring that teachers’ data was available. This therefore furrher simplified the procedure for activating the emails.
In addition, no one fathomed why TSC opted for Microsoft or Microsoft office 365 views.
Microsoft outlook 365 is very different and advanced compared to other email platforms like yahoo and Gmail. Something different
For office packages built such as name, prominence and publisher, PowerPoint, opinion, etc.
It also has Onedrive for cloud storage of documents.
These texts can be edited within the email without necessarily downloading them.
Construction teams are of the same interest;
Sway text sharing
Looking at those features, one can easily judge the purpose of the TSC by those emails after 30, even though they have not been working for the last
for three months.
The TSC insider left our suspicious team when contacted in connection with those emails. “The commission is working around the clock to digital integration all includes;
– Course notes and work plans. Completion of TPAD also requires permanent proof, which is the only exception
-outlook365 can save a large number of people like teachers. Remember teachers are just talking about having these documents currently available
nothing down. They give themselves marks for collaborative testing in TPAD, but nothing to show for it.
I trust you
now we understand the importance of office365, ”he told the our team.
It is now clear that teachers will include the following in their e-mails in their offices365;
1. Daily lesson notes used and accompanying lesson plans. These will be uploaded daily in the notebook.
2. Any questions, cats and tests provided with their marking schemes. This will be downloaded under the Forms form.
3. Meeting schedule.
4. Minutes of meetings are held.
5. Student progress records and cat test marks. These will be loaded in progress
Videos for ICT integration. This will be uploaded under stream.
6. Report sharing is sway.
7. Tasks for group work will be uploaded under groups
8. Classroom streaming video. Videos will be downloaded under the videos.
9. Operational strategies