New TSC TPAD 2 log in access link: TSC unveils a new TPAD2 log in access link, here is a simplified procedure on how to open and log into the new TSC TPAD 2 log in access link
How to open, create and log into your new TSC TPAD 2 login account using the new TSC TPAD 2 link address http://126.96.36.199/auth/create_account
Are you experiencing some difficulties while trying to create your new TSC TPAD 2 login account via the TSC TPAD2 official Portal
If you are, you need to calm your nerves, take a deep breath, and relax! Why relax? The Teachers Service Commission, TSC has changed its URL (Uniform Resource Locator) or link address.
THE new TSC TPAD 2 log in access link/ address is http://188.8.131.52/auth/login
This step by the Commission was arrived at after several complaints arose about the former link which was inaccessible to the majority of the teachers.
The Commission, therefore, came up with a new TPAD2 log in link/ address that loads within the shortest time possible hence saving your data.
Requirements for TSC TPAD2 log in account
Teachers are expected to provide the following details when logging onto their new TSC TPAD2 accounts:
- TSC number
- ID number
NOTE: Please note that you must register first before you can access the new TSC TPAD 2 portal.
The new TSC TPAD2 login portal/ address is http://184.108.40.206/auth/login
How to register and log into your new TPAD2 login portal
- Click on this link http://220.127.116.11/auth/create_account to access the new TSC TPAD2 registration portal
- Create your new TSC TPAD2 account by first filling in the required data that is your TSC number, Phone number, ID number, Email address and password.
- After filling in the above details, click on the tab labeled “Create Account” to create your new TSC TPAD2 account.
- Once your new TSC TPAD2 account is created, it will automatically get logged onto.
- In the next window, fill in the following details: level of education and subject combinations for instance English and Literature then click on “Submit.”
- Now your TSC TPAD 2 login account is ready for use, proceed to log in by clicking on the tab labelled “Proceed to log in.”