(NAIROBI COUNTY) NEMIS LATEST NEWS: HERE IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF SCHOOLS WHICH HAVE NOT UPLOADED THEIR 2020 FORM ONE SELECTION NEMIS LIST FOR NAIROBI COUNTY
NAIROBI COUNTY LIST OF SCHOOLS YET TO UPLOAD THEIR 2020 FORM ONE SELECTION LISTS INTO THE NATIONAL EDUCATION MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM, NEMIS BY 1ST JANUARY, 2020
2020 FORM ONE SELECTION NEMIS LISTS PER COUNTY: NAIROBI COUNTY
EXTERNAL LINKS WITH RELATED CONTENT
The Ministry of Education has released lists of schools yet to upload their form one selection lists into the NEMIS (National Education Management Information System.)
According to the Education ministry’s data, approximately 5, 397 schools have not uploaded their 2020 form one selection lists into the National Education Management Information System, NEMIS.
Majority of these schools are either Sub County or private schools.
404 schools in Nairobi County have not uploaded their 2020 form one selection lists into the official NEMIS portal.
The following schools in Nairobi County are expected to upload their 2020 form one selection lists into the National Education Management Information System, NEMIS in readiness for the admission of form ones in 2020.
The official reporting date for all form one students in Kenya is between January 13 2020 to January 17 2020.
NAIROBI COUNTY: A LIST OF SCHOOLS YET TO UPLOAD THEIR 2020 FORM ONE SELECTION LISTS INTO THE NEMIS PORTAL BY JANUARY 1, 2020
WONDERS GARDEN CENTRE
ST ANTONY HIGH
MOONLIGHT CENTRE SCHOOL
WAMO EDUCATION CENTRE
CITY PRIME ACADEMY
UTHIRU MIXED EDUCATION CENTRE
GLORIOUS CLIMBERS EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
RESTORATION EDUCATION SENIOR SCHOOL
FOR A MORE COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF SCHOOLS YET TO UPLOAD THEIR 2020 FORM ONE ADMISSION LISTS INTO THE OFFICIAL NEMIS PORTAL IN NAIROBI COUNTY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
HOW TO ADMIT A NEW STUDENT/ FORM ONE THROUGH THE NEMIS SYSTEM
TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS, YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1. Learner’s admission letter
2. Learner’s full index number
3. Learner’s birth certificate
4. Learner’s UPI-Unique Personal Identifier
5. Learner’s contact details- Phone Number, E-mail address, Postal address, Home County, Home Sub-county
6. Learner’s passport size photo
Supporting evidence of learner’s special needs, if any.
7. Father’s details- ID Number, Name, Mobile number and E-mail address
8. Mother’s details- ID Number, Name, Mobile number and E-mail address
9. Guardian’s details- ID Number, Name, Mobile number and E-mail address
FORM ONE/ NEW STUDENT ADMISSION PROCESS
New/ form one students will present their letters once they turn up for admission. The school should verify their details in the system.
FORM ONE ADMISSION PROCESS
1. The selected form ones will report to their schools as placed by the NEMIS system and present their admission letter downloaded from the Ministry of Education’s official website provided below
2. The school will then receive the admission letter through the principal or any other person tasked to do so.
3. Then log into the NEMIS system using the following Ministry of Education’s official links:
4. Once you enter the Username and Password, click on the tab labelled “LEARNER”.
5. From the drop-down list provided, select “ADMIT OR CAPTURE REQUEST”
6. On the new window, type the learner’s KCPE INDEX NUMBER on the “SEARCH UPI OR INDEX” box and click to search.
7. NEMIS will automatically display the learner’s details including the school where the learner was placed.
8. If the learner was placed in your school, click on ”ACCEPT PLACEMENTREQUEST”
9. Fill in the required details to complete the admission process.
10. Do the same for all form ones placed in your school.
11. In case you would like to review the details to confirm whether they are correct, select “VIEW MY LEARNERS” from the “LEARNER” tab.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR FORM ONE LEARNERS’ BIODATA INTO THE NEMIS SYSTEM
1. Click on the “LEARNER” tab then select “CAPTURE BIODATA FO F1 LEARNERS”
2. Fill in the details as required on the form displayed.
HOW TO REQUEST FOR EXTRA VACANCIES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
If your school is well equipped to accommodate more students than the number placed by the Ministry of Education, follow the following procedure to request for more learners:
1. Log in to the school’s NEMIS account using the school’s username and password.
2. Click on the “LEARNER” tab then click on “ADJUST F1 CAPACITY.”
3. A window with information on the school’s current capacity will be displayed.
4. Select the Gender and enter the new “PROPOSED F1 MAXIMUM CAPACITY”
5. Complete the process by clicking on the “SAVE” button and wait for approval from the Ministry of Education.
6. Once you receive a nod from the Ministry, admit more learners to fill the remaining slots.