KUCCPS student portal opens for the second revision of 2020/2021 Choices: How to reapply/ revise your KUCCPS 2020/2021 courses- a step by step guide, important dates, and deadline
At last, the long-awaited KUCCPS student’s portal is now open. On Tuesday March 31, 2020, the KUCCPS CEO Dr. John Muraguri had made it public that the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS student portal will be open for the second revision of courses as from Thursday, April 2, 2020. The deadline for the second revision of KUCCPS 2020/2021 choices/ courses has been set on Wednesday April 15, 2020.
How will I know whether I have secured a KUCCPS Course?
To find out whether you have secured a chance to pursue a KUCCPS course in 2020/2021, log into your student portal. If you have been selected, this notification will pop up “You have provisionally secured one of your choices subject to approval by the Placement Service Board”
How will I know whether I have not secured a KUCCPS Course?
In case you have not been selected/ placed by the KUCCPS placement service board, the following message will be displayed on your student portal:
“Kindly revise your choices!”
Alternatively, you can log onto the KUCCPS official portal and download the full list of 45, 000 applicants required to re-apply for the second revision of KUCCPS choices by following the following simplified procedure
KUCCPS Portal now open: How to download the KUCCPS 2020 full list of KCSE index numbers for the second revision of courses from the KUCCPS portal; a step-by-step guide
How to download Second revision of courses’ list of KCSE index numbers from the KUCCPS portal; simplified procedure
- On your browser let us say Google or chrome, type “KUCCPS official website” in the search button provided.
- Click on the “Search” button and wait for a few seconds for the browser to redirect you to the official KUCCPS Website Google pages.
- Click on the link labeled https://students.kuccps.net
- This will redirect you to the KUCCPS home. Note, this step might take a little longer given the many students trying to access it right now so be patient.
- Click on the tab labeled “second revision of courses list of KCSE index numbers” immediately it pops up.
- A prompt message will appear requesting you to download the “second revision of courses list of KCSE index numbers” since it has been provided in PDF form.
- Wait for the list to download. This will take a few seconds.
- Once the download is complete, click on the tab labeled “open” at the bottom of your screen then check if your index number is among those listed by the KUCCPS for the second revision of KUCCPS 2020/2021 courses/Choices.
How to apply for KUCCPS second revision of choices 2020
- Log onto the KUCCPS student’s portal by clicking on the following link
- Enter your KCSE index number and KCSE year followed by your password which is either your KCPE index number or Birth Certificate number.
- Browse through the list of available programs by clicking on the Programs tab in the KUCCPS portal or search through the institution’s tab.
- Move the ones that interest you into the “COURSE BASKET” to make the selection of your final list easier.
Note: if you are revising KUCCPS degree choices, you have to come up with six choices that are 1a, 1b, 1c, 2, 3 and 4.
If you are revising KUCCPS diploma or certificate (craft and artisan) choices, you have to pick four choices that is 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- To apply for your KUCCPS choices, use the application/ revision tab to enter your program codes.
- Confirm your choices and click on “submit”.
N/B: DO NOT MAKE ANY EXTRA PAYMENT FOR THE KUCCPS SECOND REVISION OF COURSES, USE THE ORIGINAL MPESA CODE USED DURING SCHOOL APPLICATION OR FIRST REVISION