KUCCPS 2020/2021 PLACEMENT CALLING, ADMISSION LETTERS; HOW TO ACCESS AND DOWNLOAD YOUR KUCCPS 2020/2021 ADMISSION LETTER; FOR ALL KUCCPS AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR KUCCPS 2020/2021 CALLING/ ADMISSION LETTER (S)
Since the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS has released placement results for KCSE 2019 candidates and other applicants, the next step for the applicants is to access and download their KUCCPS admission/ calling letters.
KCSE 2019 KUCCPS CALLING LETTERS
HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD MY KUCCPS ADMISSION LETTER?
You can now download your KUCCPS university or college placement letter by following the following simplified procedure
WE HAVE ALL THE LATEST KUCCCPS DETAILS YOU MAY WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT KUCCPS PLACEMENT RESULTS, STUDENT PORTAL, AND CALLING LETTERS; SIMPLY CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO ACCESS OUR LATEST KUCCPS NEWS
KUCCPS BREAKING NEWS TODAY; KUCCPS 2020/2021 PLACEMENT RESULTS, ADMISSION LIST AND CALLING LETTERS
1. Access the KUCCPS online student portal by clicking HERE; LOG IN KUCCPS-PLACEMENT SERVICE
2. Log in by filling your primary details that are your KCSE Index number, KCSE year and Password (Either your KCPE Index Number or your birth certificate number)
3. Click on the tab labeled LOG IN.
4. Follow the procedure provided on the next page to download your 2020/2021 university calling(admission) letter.
KUCCPS 2020/2021 placement results can now be checked via the KUCCPS student online portal or through SMS.
However, the most reliable and fastest way of checking your KUCCPS placement results is through the KUCCPS online portal.
CHECKING YOUR KUCCPS PLACEMENT RESULTS VIA THE KUCCPS ONLINE PORTAL
Here is the procedure for checking your KUCCPS 2020/2021 Placement Results
1. Click HERE to access the KUCCPS online portal
2. Proceed to log in once the page loads by entering the following crucial details; username (your full KCSE index number), Year for example 2019 and Password which is usually your KCPE index number or Birth Certificate number.
3. Once you are logged in, a message showing that you have been successfully placed will pop up at the bottom of your first page.
The message reads
“congratulations, following your application you have been placed…”
KUCCPS PLACEMENT RESULTS VIA SMS NOTIFICATION, A QUICK GUIDE
KUCCPS shall also notify applicants of their placement results using the phone number provided during registration in their student portal. Therefore, applicants should be on the lookout. Ensure that your line is active today.