KPSEA Examination Results 2022/www.knec-portal.ac.ke 2022/2023 – Ultimate Guide
KPSEA Examination Results 2022 KNEC Portal 2022/2023 |www.knec-portal.ac.ke; The KPSEA results for the 2022-2023 academic year will be officially announced in December, a few days before Christmas just like KCPE 2022 examination results to allow parents and guardians to prepare adequately for the January 2023 form one double intake. Click HERE and subscribe to our channel to receive comprehensive analysis and live coverage of the KPSEA 2022 examination results at Mtihani House. This is a sigh of relief to parents ad guardians who have been pressed by the congested and shortened terms for the past two years owing to the ravaging effects of the covid-19 pandemic.
In this article, we will guide you through the steps to follow to check your results on the KNEC Website and via the mobile phone using the SMS Code 20076.
How to check KPSEA 2022/2023 results via SMS Code 20076- Simplified Guide
To receive your KPSEA results as fast as possible, send an SMS to KNEC. This is the fastest and surest way of receiving your results. Follow the simple steps below;
- Go to Messages on your phone.
- Type the Knec SMS Code 20076 as the recipient. This should be entered in the box indicated ‘Type Name or Number’.
- Next, compose a new message with your full KNEC ASSESSMENT NUMBER followed by KPSEA; For example 1234KPSEA. Do not use the random number given during the exam. But, use your normal Knec Assessment number.
Once done, send your message.
- After sending the message, wait for KNEC to respond with a message containing your results.
- Sometimes the response from KNEC may take longer. Please do not be impatient, just wait for a few minutes.
Remember that the SMS will cost you about Kshs. 25 for Safaricom users. This also varies depending on your network service provider. DO NOT send the message more than once as this will be so expensive. Also, remember that the results will be only available once the Education Cabinet secretary has released them officially.
How to check for your KPSEA results Online on KNEC Website, Download result slips
School Heads are able to collect the results from the sub-county education offices for the candidates to finally collect them in the education centers. They can also access the KPSEA results online via the KNEC’s portal link below
To access the online KPSEA Results and Payslips, follow the procedure below:
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal via this LINK
- Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KPSEA 2022 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labeled ‘FROM KNEC ASSESSMENT NUMBER’, input the KNEC assessment number of the first candidate, and in the box labeled ‘TO KNEC ASSESSMENT NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s KNEC Assessment number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KPSEA Result Slips e.g. ‘Word’ or ‘Pdf’ formats.
- The KPSEA Result slips will be downloaded to offline storage on your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.