KNEC Examiners 2021-2022: How to apply online and download your marking letter
The 2021 KCSE examinations will be marked from 19/04/2022 to 07/05/2022 at various Knec designated marking centres distributed across Nairobi.
Those examiners intending to mark the 2021 KCSE Exams that will be done between March 2022 and April 2021 are now required to apply for the marking.
The Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) is inviting the existing and qualified newly trained Examiners for the 2021 marking exercise, online.
The site shall be accessible by all Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, KCSE Examiners.
For you to be considered for the marking exercise you must apply online. The application process is simple and straight forward.
In order for you to invited for Knec exams marking exercise in 2022, this is what you will have to do;
Access KNEC Contracted Professionals Website using the link:
Those with cp2 accounts, login into the Examiners portal using their username and password.
Those without cp2 accounts, click on reset password button to enter their mobile numbers in the format (2547********) and submit to get their username and password for logging into the system.
Upon successful login, complete their personal information and save. Using the dashboard provided, access, download, print and read the invitation letters and the Marking Instructions. Further instructions on acceptance and rejection of marking offer are given in the invitation letter.
See also KNEC set to contract close to 286,000 professionals to administer the 2020 National Exams
For further details contact any of the following:
a). Telephone numbers: 0720 741003, 0732 333530, 0775 471980, 0775 471997;
b). Email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download your marking invitation letter
To download the KNEC marking invitation letters, follow the prompts below:
1. Go to your browser (Google, Chrome, Opera) and type in this address: https://cp.knec.ac.ke or just click on the link.
2. In the new window, press on ‘CLICK HERE TO PROCEED.”
3. Enter your User Name (ID NO.) and Pass Word (TSC NO.) and select, ‘Log in’.
4. Once logged in, now select: ‘ACCEPT OFFER’. A prompt will be displayed on your screen/ window to show that the offer has bee recorded, thus: ‘Your offer acceptance has been saved’.
5. To download your marking invitation letter, click on: ‘DOWNLOAD YOUR LETTER’.
6). You can then print your letter or save it on your local device.