KNEC directs Examiners, Supervisors, Centre Managers and Invigilators to update their details via the official KNEC Portal Immediately
Now that preparations for the upcoming national examinations are being made, the Kenya National Examinations Council has requested contracted professionals who majorly constitute teachers in primary and secondary schools to update their data via the official KNEC portal.
The contracted professionals are expected to update among other details their
-Official name as it appears on the ID
-Year of birth
-KRA PIN number
-Highest education level, name of institution where you graduated from, course name and study period
-Current work station, sub-county and county
-TSC number-employment number
-Year of employment
-Bank details that is the name of the bank, branch, and account number.
-Next of kin details that is the name, phone number and relationship
How to upload the required data onto the KNEC Portal
1. Log onto the official KNEC portal by clicking on the official link: https//cp2.knec.ac.ke/
2. Enter your username-phone number using the 254713… format and password to log in.
3. Once logged in, click on the tab labelled “My profile” to update the information requested.
4. Enter the details enlisted above step by step
5. Complete the process by clicking on the same button before logging out.