KPSEA result slips- How to download and print KPSEA result slips
KPSEA 2022/2023 result slips- You can now easily print the 2022 Kenya Primary School Education Assessment (KPSEA) online.
The Kenya National Examinations Council (Knec) has now posted the 2022 KPSEA result slips which you can easily download and print for all candidates.
The portal for accessing the result slips is https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/.
Procedure on how to download the KPSEA result slips
Follow the simple steps below to access all the school’s result slips;
1. Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by using the link; https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/.
2. Now, select ‘ON-LINE RESULT SLIP’. The window below will appear. To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name (School Knec Code) and Password which you used during the KPSEA 2022 registration. Click ‘Login’ as shown in the window below;
3. Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM ASSESSMENT NUMBER ’, input the Knec assessment number of the first candidate (in full) and in the box labelled ‘TO ASSESSMENT NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s assessment Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
4. Wait for KPSEA result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
5. Select the format you would like to export the KPSEA Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
6. The KPSEA Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
7. You can then print the downloaded result slips.
Release Of Examinations Results
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) wishes to bring the following information to the attention of all institutions presenting candidates for the KNEC examinations:
Examination Results Slips and Printouts
Each of the institutions that enter candidates for the KNEC examinations shall receive a hard copy of the institution’s examination results printout and result slips which captures the following information:
1. Institution’s Code and Name
This appears on the top left side of the printout. The institution’s code is a unique number by which an examination centre is identified by the Council. This is the number that an institution should always quote whenever communicating with KNEC.
Visiting former Primary School
Finally, candidates can check their KCPE 2022 results by visiting their former schools a day after the official release of the exam.
Downloading full School’s Results
Download the full centre’s results, after they have been announced, at: http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke
Below the institution’s name and code are details of the candidates. These details include the index number of the candidate, year of examination, gender, individual subject grades and the mean grade.
The important features of the examination results are as indicated below:-
- X – denotes an absent candidate. A candidate is declared absent if he/she did not sit for one or all papers in the examination. However, for the KCPE examination results, the symbol AB indicates an absence;
- Y- denotes that the candidate was involved in an examination irregularity. For the KCPE examination results, the symbol 00 indicates an irregularity;
- P- denotes that the candidate’s examination results have been pended due to infringement on the entry requirements for the examination e.g. incorrect KCPE details for entry in KCSE examination;
- W- denotes that the candidate’s examination results have been withheld on suspicion that the candidate has been involved in an examination malpractice and investigations are ongoing;
- U- denotes ungraded examination results due to infringement of the awards criteria.
Mean Grade Award Descriptions
- Mean grade will be X, if a candidate is absent in all subjects
- Mean grade will be Y , if one or more subjects are cancelled.
- Mean grade will be U, if the entry requirements for the KCSE examination are not met
- Mean grade will be CRNM, if the course requirements for the Teacher education, Business and Technical examinations are not met
- Mean grade will be P, if results are pended
- Mean grade will be W, if the examination results are withheld;
The details of pended, withheld and irregularities are communicated to the institution through the Sub County Director of Education at the time of release of the examination results and are received by the institutions at the same time with the examination results.
Release Of Certificates
Once certificates for a specific examination are ready for collection/dispatch from KNEC, the institutions shall be informed through the mass and print media, Sub County Directors of Education and/or the heads of institutions:
All certificates for regular candidates are issued through the Heads of Schools/Institutions.