Sub-County secondary schools form last tier of schools in Kenya after national, extra-county and county secondary schools respectively.
They absorb the majority of the Kenyan learners especially those with the lowest academic ability.
Once the KCPE results for the year 2019 are released and the form one online selection process is complete, candidates, parents or guardians will be expected to download their form one admission letters into these schools by accessing the Ministry of Education website- Ministry of Education download link for form one admission letter.
BELOW IS A SIMPLIFIED GUIDE ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMISSION LETTER WITH EASE:
1. To access the MOE’s website, Click on the Ministry of education download link for form one admission letter. Now
The official Ministry of Education’s link is: http://www.education .go.ke/index.php/online-services/form-one-selection
2. Select the county and sub-county where your KCPE centre is located.
3. Key in your index number and click on the “Submit” button.
4. Next, click on the link labelled “Admission letter” at the bottom of the page to access a copy of your admission letter.
5. Use the printer icon to download and print your letter.
6. Give your copy to your headteacher for endorsement and stamping in the space provided.
7. Present the admission letter together with a copy of your birth certificate to complete the admission process.