KUCCPS 2021/2022 INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER LETTER; HOW TO APPLY; REASONS; ELIGIBILITY; APPLICATION FEE AND DEADLINE
KUCCPS 2022 INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER; ELIGIBILITY, REASONS, APPLICATION PROCEDURE, IMPORTANT DATES, AND DEADLINES
KUCCPS SPONSORED SEARCHES
KUCCPS INTER-INSTITUTION TRANSFER PORTAL,
The KUCCPS portal will be open for the KUCCPS 2021/2022 inter-university transfer online application in May 2022. Only students who have received their KUCCPS 2021/2022 admission results are eligible to apply.
Now that the KUCCPS 2021/2022 results are out, most applicants especially KCSE 2021 candidates are aware of their fate.
All applicants were informed of their KUCCPS 2021/2022 results either via their student portal or SMS.
The message contains the applicant’s details including the name of the institution, course, and degree cluster weights.”
“CONGRATULATIONS! St.Paul’s University. Bachelor of Science In Computing and Information Systems”
However, not all applicants may be satisfied with their KUCCPS placement results especially given the fact that applicants are allowed to apply for a maximum of seven courses/ choices.
Dissatisfied students will be given a window period by the placement agency soon to apply for either inter-university or inter-institution transfer since they may wish to transfer from the institution they have been placed into another one.
KUCCPS 2021/2022 INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER; REASONS
The dissatisfaction is a result of a highly competitive computerized selection process. Therefore, if a student fails to meet the cut-off points of the seven options applied for in their selection list, s/he may end up being placed in an institution or course choice that s/he never applied for.
NOTE: When applying for KUCCPS inter-university transfer, ensure that you give a valid reason for the same. Otherwise, your KUCCPS inter-university transfer request will be rejected.
HERE ARE FIVE VALID (GOOD) REASONS FOR INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER
- Too high living cost or tuition fees
- The institution’s location is not ideal
- The current programme does not match my IQ levels
- The current institution does not meet my expectations
- I would like to change my programme.
KUCCPS 2021/2022 CYCLE INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER; IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINE
KUCCPS usually gives students who would wish to be transferred to other institutions a grace period of more than one month to apply for the same.
POLITE REMINDER: Transfer of KUCCPS placement kicks off in June 2020. Stay tuned since we will update you on the exact date and deadline soon.
Subscribe now to our News Channel for regular updates on all KUCCPS-related news by clicking on the white bell once it pops up.
NOTE: Subscription is free
KUCCPS 2021/2023 INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FORM
KUCCPS 2021/2022 INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER APPLICATION PROCEDURE; STEPS
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER, A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
To successfully apply for inter-university transfer, follow these simple steps;
- Click on HERE to visit the KUCCPS student portal
- Click on the tab at the top labeled “TRANSFERS”
- Pay the required amount as specified on the website then proceed to “SELECT PROGRAMME”
- Select the programme you would like to transfer to then fill the PROGRAMME CODE in the field labeled INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FIELD.
- If you meet the cut-off points set by KUCCPS for that particular programme, you will be allowed to proceed with your application.
- Give a valid reason for the inter-university transfer application. Remember that this field is mandatory.
- Once you complete the above steps, a download link will be generated which will allow you to download a pre-filled Transfer Form and print it. Note that the form has got a serial number, so no other form can be accepted in its place. Secondly, the form is auto-generated so no other alterations should be made to it.
- The next step is to present the form to the institution you would wish to transfer to for endorsement/ approval.
- If your inter-university transfer application is REJECTED, ensure that you return the form to KUCCPS to allow you to transfer to another institution.
- In case you secure to your preferred institution, present the duly filled form to the institution where you were initially placed for a formal release of your placement.
- The final step is to return your form to the placement service so that your records can be updated accordingly.
Once your KUCCPS inter-university request has been processed, the agency will contact you so that you can collect your transfer letter which you will present to the institution you are transferring to for verification.
KUCCPS INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FEE
You will be required to pay Kshs 1, 000 for the KUCCPS inter-university/ inter-institution transfer.
Do not pay this fee unless before the portal is opened or after the inter-university transfer deadline.