KUCCPS Declares Inter-Institutional Transfers for 2021/2022 Portal Open; Follow this Procedure to Change your Preferred University
KUCCPS Inter institution transfers 2021/2022; The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has finally released the 2021/2022 placement results for 2021 KCSE candidates. In a statement, KUCCPS wishes to notify applicants who due to one reason or another are not content with their placement results that the portal for inter-university transfer shall be open in May 2022 to allow for applications.
Kindly note that inter-university transfers are conducted by the KUCCPS joint admission board.
KUCCPS Opens Portal for 2021/2022 Inter-University Transfer
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS, has announced a two-month window period to allow the 2021 KCSE candidates who would like to apply for inter-university transfer in May 2022 to do so as soon as possible.
Kindly note that the 2022 KUCCPS inter-university application deadline has been set for May 2022. Interested applicants are therefore advised to strictly adhere to the KUCCPS inter-university application guidelines and deadline.
The KUCCPS inter-institution application portal usually closes 14 days after the date of opening.
2021/2022 Kuccps Inter Institution Transfer Application Information
- All applications for inter-institution transfers MUST be submitted online through the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net). The entire process is automated and printing the filled application form will no longer be necessary.
- Detailed guidelines for the IIT application are available on the portal.
- The IIT processing fee should be paid only after the applicant has successfully completed the necessary steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal. Do not make any prior payment.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
- The transfer processing fee shall be paid to the KUCCPS MPESA Pay Bill No.820201.
- Please read and follow all instructions provided.
2021/2022 Kuccps Inter-Institutions transfer process involves the following steps:
- The student initiates an online transfer application and submits it to the receiving institution.
- The receiving institution endorses the transfer applications received through their institution portal and submit.
- The releasing institution receives the application and clears the student(applicant) through their institutions portal and submits
- The endorsed application comes to the CEO, KUCCPS for approval where a transfer letter will be generated and accessed by the applicant and the two institutions involved.
- The applicant downloads the approved transfer letter and presents the same to the receiving institution for admission and joining instructions
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR INTER-UNIVERSITY/ INSTITUTION TRANSFER
Lastly, it is advisable to give a valid reason that can easily sway the inter-university results. Remember that applying for an inter-university transfer does not automatically qualify you. Your application has to undergo verification before you can finally receive your results.
On your application form, you must give reasons for applying for the KUCCPS inter-university transfer. Your reasons had better be good enough, otherwise, your transfer application will get trashed.
Below are some of the reasons that you can give to justify your KUCCPS 2021/2022 Inter-university transfer:
- You can argue that the cost of living and tuition fees is rather too high for you
- Secondly, you can peg your reasons for unfavorable/ unconducive climatic conditions that are likely to affect your general health. This reason requires medical evidence.
- You can also say that the location of the institution is not ideal for you especially if you have got other engagements. For instance, if you have enrolled for another course within Nairobi that you will be undertaking alongside the KUCCPS choice, then it will be easier to convince the board to transfer you to an institution/ university that is within Nairobi. Remember to give evidence to back your application.
For further assistance, please contact the Placement Service through the numbers 020 5137400, 0723 954 927, and 0734 879 662. You may also email us at email@example.com or visit our Facebook page The.Placement.Service and Twitter Handle @KUCCPS_Official.