How to Download KUCCPS 2022-2023 Admission Letter to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology, JOOUST
Following the official release of the 2022 KUCCPS placement results today for the 2021 KCSE candidate class, we are glad to inform you that all KUCCPS admission letters for the 2022-2023 intake are now available online. The official reporting date for KUCCPS applicants joining Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology, JOOUST has been indicated on the admission letter between June and July. Click HERE to quickly download your 2021-2022 KUCCPS Admission letter to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology, JOOUST.
Did you meet the entry requirements and attain the minimum entry grade to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology? Big up! Kindly note that all students joining university are selected and placed by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS immediately after the release of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education. Selection is not randomly done. One has to meet or exceed the cut-off points set by KUCCPS.
KCSE candidates are therefore expected to apply to KUCCPS and specify their areas of interest by selecting their preferred programmes either during the first or second revision of courses within the set deadlines.
Students who are not satisfied with their KUCCPS placement at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University this year are free to apply for inter-university transfer to their preferred institutions so long as they meet the placement criteria.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE JOOUST UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
To access and download the university Admission letter;
- Access the student’s portal at https://www.jooust.ac.ke/admission/
- Select your KCSE Year and enter your Index Number.
- Locate the Admission Letter download tab and click on it to download it.
THE JOOUST UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
The University admission letter is an important document that enables a prospective student to prepare adequately before joining the institution. Contents of the University admission letter are:
- Your Admission Number
- Your Name
- Your Postal Address and other contact details
- The Course you have been selected to pursue.
- Reporting dates
- What to carry during admission; Original and Copies of your academic certificates, national identity card/ passport, NHIF Card, Coloured Passports, and Duly filled registration forms accessible at the university’s website.
- Fees payable and payment details
Other documents that can be downloaded alongside the JOOUST University admission letter are:
- Acceptance Form
- Student’s Regulations Declaration
- Accommodation Declaration
- Medical Form
- Emergency operation consent
- Student Datasheet
- Application for Hostel Form
- Student Personal Details Form
- University Rules and regulations
These documents can be returned to the university before or during admissions; depending on the instructions from the university.