Are you tired of the numerous hustles and tussles in your home country and would, therefore, like to try a new life abroad?
Worry no more since Canada is just a step away!
Here are simple steps through which you can earn your visa. You need not look elsewhere.
TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR AN ETA VISA SUCCESSFULLY
WHAT IS AN ETA?
The term Eta in full means electronic travel authorization which anyone who wishes to travel to Canada must possess.
It is an automatic online requirement which encompasses the completion of a mandatory form for foreigners who wish to tour Canada by aeroplane.
It was introduced on 15th March 2016 for all non-citizens.
The form enables the government to determine whether you are eligible to enter Canada before your arrival.
The process of automation is linked to your passport.
Completing an ETA form does not however guarantee a direct and smooth entry, you have to receive a confirmation via e-mail to prove whether your ETA has been approved or not.
You must meet the following conditions before applying for an Eta Visa:
A valid credit card- Vista or MasterCard- this will enable you to meet the mandatory costs as stipulated in the form.
A valid passport
In case you are a permanent resident of the USA, you can still apply for an ETA even if you do not have a passport. You only need a valid US refugee travel document (I-571) and a valid US entry permit (I-327)
STEPS FOLLOWED WHEN APPLYING FOR AN ETA
1. Ensure that your passport is ready before commencing the process.
2. Get your credit or debit card ready too since it will enable you to meet the costs stipulated in the ETA application form.
3. Fill your online ETA application form. It may require you to provide your personal information and travel details. Ensure that you enter the right details to reduce complications in the future.
4. Go through your application form to verify the information you have entered before paying for ETA services using your debit or credit card.
5. Wait for an e-mail informing you whether your application for ETA has been approved or not. The confirmation via e-mail takes up to 24 hours.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN ETA?
Only foreign nationals from the following countries need a valid ETA before flying to Canada:
Republic of Korea
Federal Republic of Germany
Barbuda and Antigua
Republic of Cyprus
CAN AN ETA EXPIRE?
Yes. An ETA expires after five years from the date your ETA is approved.
OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO REQUIRE AN ETA BEFORE TRAVELLING TO CANADA
-People who have been admitted to the US as permanent residents through the right channel
-Those with a passport or travel document given by the Holy See
-Those with a national Israeli passport
-Holders of passports issued by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for Chinese citizens
– Holders of passports issued by the UK to Britons that contains the observation that the holder is in the UK legally
ALL THE BEST!