2019 TSC LIST OF SHORTLISTED CSOs PER COUNTY-MACHAKOS COUNTY
The article provides a list of all shortlisted candidates for Curriculum Support Officers (CSOs) in Machakos County- their full names, Current work station, sub-county, Interview dates, Venues and Time.
HERE IS A LIST OF TSC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR CSO POSITIONS, MACHAKOS COUNTY: ADVERT NUMBER, TSC NUMBER, FULL NAME, CURRENT WORK STATION, SUB COUNTY, INTERVIEW DATE, VENUE AND TIME RESPECTIVELY
- 12/2019 243103 Mr Syengo, Samuel Mwanza Kituti Secondary School Ikutha 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.00 am
- 12/2019 266236 Mrs Gilbert, Charity Kaari Yumbisye Secondary School Katulani 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.15 am
- 12/2019 335178 Mrs Mutua, Mwende Kyanika Mixed Day Secondary S Nzambani 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.30 am
- 12/2019 376095 Mr Mutua, Pius Kasee Mbitini Complex High School Kisasi 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.45 am
- 12/2019 398861 Mr Kilonzi, Dominic Munyoki Matinyani Mixed Day Secondary Matinyani 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.00 am
- 12/2019 419995 Mrs Wachiuri, Teresia Ndinda Yumbisye Secondary School Katulani 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.15 am
- 12/2019 263116 Mr Ndithya, Andrew Maluki Kwakatile Pri Sch Kyuso 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.30 am
- 4/2019 421964 Kisengu David Munyoki Kiisu Pri Sch Mwingi East 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.00 am
- 4/2019 420435 Mulei Mathenge Jason Kyangeni Pri Sch Mutito 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.15 am
- 4/2019 536413 Kithikii Daniel Mbula Itumba Pri School Mutomo 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.30 am
- 4/2019 496120 Syuki Norman Musyoki A.I.C Muthi Primary School Kitui West 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.45 am
- 4/2019 569054 Oyondi Shem Ondieki Mbusyani Pri Sch Kitui Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.00 am
- 4/2019 393915 Maluki Robert Nguli Kisovo Pri School Mwingi Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.15 am
- 4/2019 495574 Martin Duncan Mutinda Kwa Ukungu Pri Sch Kitui Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.30 am
- 4/2019 504064 Musya Julius Nzilu Katikoni Pri Sch Mutito 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.45 am
- 4/2019 445276 Mbuvi Michael Kiluki Kyawangu Mutomo 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 10.00 am
- 4/2019 436844 Thomas Florian Munanie Ilooi Pri Sch Kitui Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 10.15 am
- 4/2019 440064 Munyao Gabriel Mutunga Usanga Primary School Kisasi 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 10.30 am
- 4/2019 279187 Muli Edith Kakali Kisungula Primary School Mwingi Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 10.45 am
- 4/2019 501304 Mwikya Sebastian Charles Karura Mwingi Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 11.00 am
- 4/2019 520105 Muinde James Munyalo Nyekini Primary School Kitui Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 11.15 am
- 4/2019 361980 Mugane Sylvia Karimi Kwa Ngindu Pri Sch Kitui Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 11.30 am
- 4/2019 664711 Muga Fredrick Ochieng Kalisasi Pry Sch Mwingi Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.00 am
- 4/2019 275999 Kisaumbi Haron Musunu Simeo Itunguni Prim Tseikuru 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.15 am
- 4/2019 561942 Mwangangi Jackson Mitau Mwatuni Primary School Kitui West 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.30 am
- 4/2019 508440 Itatu Jonathan Mbuvi Itiko Primary School Mutito 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 8.45 am
- 4/2019 528362 Mwendwa Gregory Musyoka Mikuyuni Pri. School Mutito 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.00 am
- 4/2019 368091 Kalua Boniface Mati Ngooni Primary School Mwingi East 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.15 am
- 4/2019 578607 Kisemei Joel Muema Menzai Primary School Mutomo 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.30 am
- 4/2019 477099 Kivuku Faith Mutheu Kalivu Pri Sch Ikutha 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 9.45 am
- 4/2019 497624 Nzoka John Mutua Nguku Pri Sch Mumoni 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 10.00 am
- 4/2019 496754 Maingi Justus Mutunga Mukuku Primary School Kitui Central 2nd December, 201 MACHAKOS 10.15 am
HERE IS A DETAILED GUIDE ON TSC PROMOTIONS AND INTERVIEW DATES FOR TEACHERS AND DEPUTIES SEEKING ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS
The Teachers Service Commission, TSC has just released lists of successful shortlisted candidates for the various administrative posts advertised in August 2019.
The number of available administrative or promotion vacancies stands at 6, 043.
2310 posts are reserved for heads (T-Scale 10 Grade C5) whereas the rest, 3, 733 posts are for Deputy headteachers II (T-Scale 9 Grade C4).
TSC SPONSORED LINKS
For more details on TSC upcoming interviews, follow the following links:
APPLICATION FOR TSC PROMOTIONS 2019
Those seeking the aforementioned posts were required to submit their applications online.
Those who tendered their interests have already received invitations for interviews with a detailed guide on the dates and venues.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS FOR THE TSC PROMOTION INTERVIEW
HERE IS A LIST OF ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD CARRY AS YOU ARE PREPARING FOR THIS INTERVIEW:
1. Certificate of good conduct.
2. EACC Clearance certificate
3. KRA tax compliance certificate
4. Academic and professional documents
5. Hard copies of 2017, 2018 and 2019 TPADs.
6. HELB clearance certificate.
7. Clearance certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau
8. Any other supportive relevant documents.
NEW TSC SCORE SHEET FOR TEACHERS SEEKING PROMOTIONS
HERE ARE CRUCIAL DETAILS ON THE NEW TSC SCORING AREAS FOR TEACHERS SEEKING PROMOTIONS
The Teachers Service Commission, TSC is an independent commission tasked with the responsibility of performing teacher management functions such as registration, deployment, recruitment, remuneration, discipline and promotion of teachers.
The commission has got agents- heads of institutions and other administrators who play a crucial role in teacher management.
To promote quality teacher management, the Commission identifies and trains the right people for the job in a bid to reduce unrests and discontentment among staff.
NEW QUALIFICATIONS FOR TSC POST PRIMARY HEADSHIP POSITIONS
For one to qualify for promotion to head a post-primary institution s/ he must:
. Be a professionally trained University Graduate teacher/ technical teacher/lecturer who is currently employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
. Have at least 7 years continuous post qualification experience, two of which must have been at the level of Deputy Head or Head of Department.
. Demonstrate competence and ability both as a classroom teacher and an administrator.
. Be at a minimum TSC Grade of Job Group M as per the TSC Scheme of Service for Graduate teachers, technical teachers and lecturers.
. Have attended at least two in-service training courses on institutional management offered or recognized by Kenya Education Staff Institute, KESI.
. Have a clean personal record.
. Have tendered/ expressed interest in institution administration by applying for advertised headship positions.
. Prove through evaluation that s/he does possess the required qualities of head of an institution, for example, a pass in a selection interview and performance report.
THE CANDIDATE MUST SCORE AT LEAST 50% TO BE DEPLOYED.
HERE IS THE TSC SCORE SHEET FOR TEACHERS SEEKING PROMOTIONS TO HEAD POST PRIMARY INSTITUTIONS
TO ACCESS THE NEW TSC SCORE SHEET FOR PROMOTIONS, CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:
QUALITIES/CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD HEAD OF AN INSTITUTION
A good head of institution:
1. Must be a good classroom teacher for proper supervision, curriculum organization and implementation.
2. Should be easily accessible to the teaching staff, non-teaching staff, students, parents and the community at large.
3. Must be aware of the instruments used in education management such as the Education Act, TSC Code of Regulations, Heads Manual, Education Policies on examination rules and Accounting instructions for secondary schools.
4. Should be resourceful and prudent when it comes to financial management.
5. Must be a team player and have good public relations.
6. Should demonstrate integrity hence serve as a good role model to teachers, parents, students and the community at large.
7. Should show interest in connecting with students and teachers, knowing them by name and their backgrounds.
8. Should be committed to duty.
9. Must be proactive and a good facilitator.
DUTIES AND ROLES OF SCHOOL HEADS-PRINCIPALS
A school head plays the following roles:
1. Curriculum management, organization and implementation.
2. Supervising teaching and learning activities within the institution as specified in the school time table.
3. Management and control of the school’s resources.
4. Management and motivation of human resource within the institution.
5. Management and maintenance of institution facilities, materials, and equipment.
6. Serving as the Secretary to the school’